- Log into Paypal
- On the menu, go to Profile -> Profile and Settings
- You will see several tabs on the left hand side of your screen, click on the one named “My selling preferences”
- Search for an entry on the provided table called “API access”, click on its “Update” button on it’s right hand side
- Search for the label “NVP/SOAP API integration” and click on the “Request API credentials” below it
- Make sure the option “Request API signature” is flagged (very important!!!), and click on “Agree and Submit”
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be able to see the fields “API Username”, “API Password” and “Signature”
- Click on the buttons “Show” for every option and copy the revealed bits of information into the document as this is the info we will need (all 3 parameters) to set up your account on our end.
- Don’t forget to log out!
Ensure that your Paypal account is set up to accept Euros, Dollars and Sterling. If this is not set up Paypal will request you accept their currency conversion for every sale.
Enter these details under Merchant Accounts in your store settings.