- Record is purchased on Ochre store
- Customer gets email with unique code to access pre-order
- Unique codes from ticketing company
- Sign-off on email copy
- Terms and Conditions information
No purchase necessary messaging on product and campaign page
[example OCC-approved text]
Link through to no purchase necessary page for email sign-up.
No purchase necessary page
OCC-approved text to appear above email sign-up form:
Pre-order [...] on any format from the official store before 0900 BST on Monday 24 June 2019 to receive a unique passcode for early access tickets to their latest tour.
Codes will be emailed from 0900 BST on Monday 24th June. Please check your junk and clutter inboxes. It may take up to 4 hours for you to receive your passcode email.
The 48-hour presale opens at 0900 BST on Wednesday 26 June 2019. General sale opens at 9am BST on Friday 28 June 2019 via Ticketmaster.
The passcode will give you access to pre-sale tickets on-sale. Receiving a pre-sale code doesn't guarantee tickets.
- No purchase necessary email sign-up form
- Agreed timeframes of offer and follow-up
- Pre-order and sign-up period - sales made, emails added
- End of offer period
- Collation of sales email addresses and NPN sign-ups
- Send email with unique links