This integration has several advantages over a sign-up form embed or a standard check box on sign up.
- Option is presented on registration, in cart, and at checkout.
- Sync in handled automatically without customer data download.
- Signup is only presented if customer is not already signed up.
- Multiple mailing lists can be added per store.
- Mailing lists can be linked to artists and labels and only displayed if relevant products are in the customers cart.
Information required for integration
Mailchimp API key
This can be found in your Mailchimp Account under "Extras"
Mailing list ID
This identifies the "Mailchimp Audience" you want to integration. It can be found in the Audience settings under "Audience name and campaign defaults" and is referred to as the "Audience ID".
This is provided by Ochre and needs to be entered into the "Audience Settings" in the "Webhook" section.
Select "Create New Webhook", enter the URL provided by Ochre and submit.