Adding stock to an SKU is done by creating a goods in notification for one of your warehouses called a "Ship Notice".
- Click Add Stock on the "Retail" tab on the format page
- Select warehouse that will receive the stock
- Set an expected arrival date
- Set quantity per item ordered
- Optionally add several products per ship notice
If you allow items to be pre-sold, they will be available for customers to buy immediately, and the orders will be fulfilled when the stock has arrived at the warehouse.
When the goods itemised in the Ship Notice are received; any differences in stock quantity will automatically be updated to your stock levels.